Question: What is a Podcast?
Answer: A podcast is a online digital format used for anyone who wants to share their creation, product, vision, or passion with the world. Podcasts can be audio or video.
Question: Why should I start a Podcast?
Answer: Podcasts have been around for a while, but they have been gaining in popularity. They’re a way for active people to get information about their favorite subjects or people. Some even discover new things once they’re into podcast listening. They’re a great way to reach a worldwide audience and share your creation with the world. No longer are creators hindered because they don’t have deep pockets to advertise in national publications. Podcasting is the new affordable marketing tool!
- 75% of the US population is familiar with the term podcasting, which was up from 70% in 2019 (Infinite Dial 2020)
- 50% of all US homes are podcast fans (Nielsen, Aug 2017)
- 37% (104 million) listened to a podcast in the last month – up from 32% in 2019 (Infinite Dial 20)
- 24% (68 million) listen to podcasts weekly, which is up from 22% in 2019 (Infinite Dial 20)
- 16 million people in the US are “avid podcast fans” (Nielsen Q1 2018)
- 51% of podcast listeners are male, which is the same as US population (Infinite Dial 20)
- Age of monthly podcast listeners versus US population (Infinite Dial 20):
- 12-34: 48% (vs 37%)
- 35-54: 32% (vs 40%)
- 55+: 20% (vs 23%)
Question: Do I need to buy an special equipment to record a podcast?
Answer: No, we record over the phone with you. We just ask that you have a quality phone and connection.
Question: I’m a creator and work with my hands and I’ve never “performed” like this before. How do I know if I can do this?
Answer: Most people love to talk about their passion and do very well. And that’s where our consultation can help you. We work with you to help you share your message with the world.
Question: How much do you charge for your services?
Answer: Please review our podcast and digital publishing services page for details. If there’s something else you want to know about us, just send us an email.
Question: There are ways to do podcasts yourself, so why should I use your company?
Answer: We offer personalized guidance for each of our clients based on our years of experience. Read our Why Us page to learn more.
Question: I’ve got a lot on my plate right now and don’t have a lot of extra time. How much time will this take?
Answer: That depends on how much time you want to invest. Some podcasters know their subject inside and out so it’s just a matter of recoding the podcast. Others like to do some research on their subjects, which adds more time. It’s really up to you. That’s where our coaching comes into play and we can discuss that with you when you contact us.